Thursday, March 8, 2012

Broke Through the TA Problem!

So, I posted course inspired drawings for the course with the evil TA, and vuala, my marks became A's with little change in my effort. I'm sadly going to only get a 'B' in this course due to last semester though. =__="

Course inspired drawing for History 302:



On the other hand...history 455 still annoys the heck out of me. Perhaps I can't understand the gendering of history because I've been raised not to think of myself in terms of gender. Sure, I'll look at another side of history, but that side is not a side that I enjoy looking at. It's whiny, from every point of view one takes - a men's, women's, homosexual's, cross dresser's, youth's, and class's/race's. ANNOYING - That's what it is.

(Is has to do with understanding of the history of bodies - that's why I took it.)

No comments: