Thursday, August 9, 2012

And So The Journey Continues

When I last posted, it was during my second semester in my third year at UBC ....  technically my fifth year of uni, since I took a year off and transfered from Columbia College. Although my average from the last year was a B-,  I've decided to expand my education from UBC to VCC.

You're thinking: "VCC, but that's a much worse school to go to?!" 

If I were going to be taking history, yes --- but i'm not. I've switched into the hair program. Hair design is art, and I've always fancied myself as more of an artist than a scholar. The history of science and medicine is more fun as a hobby anyway and maybe later in life I can mix my passion for art and my knowledge of medical techniques from around the world to better myself spiritually, and perhaps economically.

I hope that you will be proud of me, and to those who I know are ashamed, I want you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you're doing what you want to do with your life. 

I AM.

No comments: